Guidelines for access to the event platform
Below, we share some guidelines on how the dynamics of CGPLP / CBGQ DIGITAL - 2021 will be. From August 22 to 24, 2021, you will access the event's virtual environment through this website. Click on the call “Access the online event here” and enter the platform by entering the same login and password created when registering, which you use to access your restricted area.
Upon entering CGPLP / CBGQ, you will see:
- SERVICE BALCONY / WELCOME: Here you can answer your questions, using the chat that will be available during the entire CGPLP / CBGQ opening hours with the event secretary.
- ROOMS FROM 01 TO 03: In these 03 (three) rooms will be held the activities of the scientific grid of the CGPLP / CBGQ, in the period from 22 to 08/24/2021. Check (COMING SOON) in the scientific schedule the day (s), time (s) and room (s) of the activity (s) of your choice for setting up the agenda.
It is very important to set up your agenda with the activities of interest so as not to miss the opportunity to engage through CHAT. The debate on the activities will only take place on LIVE.
Oral presentations of works will also take place in the rooms, with videos previously recorded by the authors being reproduced and, afterwards, there will be a LIVE debate with the audience present, via chat.
- ON DEMAND: The scientific content will be available within 07 (seven) days after the CGPLP / CBGQ, so that participants can watch where and when they want for a period of six months.
- STAND OF SBGq: In addition to being able to access information on how to join SBGq and the benefits of being a Member, at the Members' stand you can get in touch with the SOCIETY team and ask questions, make comments and leave related suggestions. improving the quality of SBGq's services.
- VIRTUAL STANDS: Be sure to visit our stands and get to know all the actions, news and surprises that our SPONSORS will prepare for you.
- EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATES: The participant will be able to print the certificate, from 09/01/21, after completing the event evaluation form and considering the activity (ies) carried out during the event period.
- Participant in XVCGPLP and XVIIICBGq - Digital Edition
- Short Course Participant
- Authors of Scientific Work - Oral *
- Authors of Scientific Work - E-Poster *
* One (1) certificate will be issued for each paper submitted, including the name of all authors. The certificates must be printed by the author who uploaded the presentation of the oral work and the E-poster. Access to the certificate will be through the platform with login and password.